Maternity Leave and Fall Schedule.....

>> Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Most of you know that I will be going on maternity leave soon...sooner than I had hoped, but that's ok! That just means that I will be back to work sooner! I am currently booking for October, but those dates are filling fast! I am almost completely booked for the weekends, so weekdays will be all that is left soon. If you are needing to book newborn photos, please do so before August 15th. I know you can never know the exact date your baby will arrive, but I will need to know to plan on working you in around your expected due date. If everything goes as planned...as much as it can be planned....I will be back to work as of October 1st. This holiday season will be a busy one this year, so please don't hesitate to book your appointments soon! I will be booking only up until December 5th, so be sure to get your slot while you can! Keep checking back for new pics of the last few sessions I will be working on before the baby arrives, this years Christmas special, and of course my new edition! She is sure to hate my camera by the time she is a week old! :) And because its boring without a pic, here is the little cutie I spent the morning with yesterday!!!

0 comments: