Maternity leave starts today...

>> Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today is the first official day of maternity leave! I am still ordering prints and will continue until the baby is born. Delivery will be limited, but you are welcome to pick up prints at my home. If you would like to book for Fall/Christmas photos, I strongly suggest you get with me asap to secure your date. I will be posting the Fall/Christmas Special soon as well as this years holiday cards! For those of you who have already booked with me for your fall photos, if you would like to take advantage of the special, email me and let me know before your session date. I am currently booking for the following dates this fall:

Saturday, October 17th this is the last weekend date available!!

Weekdays are always available to those that can schedule for a evening appointment, but remember when time changes, we will be limited on daylight.

Saturday, November 7th
morning/afternoon

Saturday, November 14th
morning/afternoon

Saturday, November 21st
afternoon only

Saturday, November 28th is still pending...

Saturday, December 5th will be the last day to book of the year.
morning/afternoon

As I said, weekday appointments are available, and for those who are able to book those, and I would appreciate you doing so to leave the few weekend appointments to those who cannot do a weekday at all. If you are needing to book maternity or newborn photos, please email me. Although many dates are booked, newborn and maternity photos are very time sensitive and can be worked in to accommodate your due date. I will also be offering new products for the holiday season, so keep an eye out for those! I have one to show as soon as I get the product delivered to its owner! (Not fair to show it until she has seen it! :) ) And as always, a post is very boring without a photo, so here is a peek at my afternoon yesterday!! I caught my very first smile on camera!!

0 comments: