Happy New Year!!!......Better Late Than Never!!!

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

Well, well, well....it's been a while! I have been super busy with the holidays, kiddos, and all around life itself!! I have not fallen off the face of the earth! But 2010 is starting out with a bang and I couldn't be more excited for what the new year will bring! First a couple of things coming up!!

CASTING CALL!!!!! Must be willing to travel to Forney, mid-February for some awesome clothing, cute pics...um, how about some free pics!!! Check out the following link for a sneak peek at what this casting is all about!

http://www.myvintagebaby.com/mandim

We will be announcing the requirements of this casting soon, so keep up with that on Facebook! Find my fan page and fan me!!

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Royse-City-TX/Laura-Perkins-Photography/115329813400?v=wall&ref=sgm

Tell your friends! We will also be having a Trunk Show to go along with this! So if your child is not up for modeling, be sure to keep checking back for the date and time to come shop for some of the cutest clothing ever! And we might even have one more surprise up our sleeve....you never know!

Also, dates are going fast! If you have a certain date in mind for those family photo, senior pics, or those just because I have the cutest kid alive photos, email quick to get the date you need! We are already booking into March and will soon open April. On the other side of what I have going this year....WEDDINGS!! April and July are now officially booked in the wedding department and I am sooo excited!

I simply cannot wait to see what else 2010 has in store for me, my biz, and my family! And because it is just no fun at all without posting any photos.....take a look at my girlies most recent pics! I am such a bad photog mom! These will be called the Christmas, 4 month, and just because pics! Lets cross our fingers I can get some more edited before Khloe is 13 and Kenleigh is driving!! :)




0 comments: