Ok...so I forgot...

>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I forgot to post the Holiday cards that are available!!! Not only that, it was also brought to my attention that I never posted the Christmas Special info either! Slacker I am!! First, the Special Session info is below!!

2009 Christmas Special Session

All for $200, you will receive:

Session for up to 4 people, a 4x6 spiral bound proof book with custom cover with all proofs from your session, 1-11x14 fine art print, 4-5x7's, 1 sheet of wallets and a set of 24 two sided flat 5x7 holiday cards of your choice with the photos of your choice from your session.

Gift tags, ornaments, and other specialty items are available as well this year! Mugs, magnets, t-shirts, mouse pads, calendars...you name it, I can probably get it! If you would like to take advantage of this and have already booked your session and have your gallery online, email me for details. If you have already had photos taken this year and would like to use those photos for holiday cards, those are also available to you! Email for details!

Here are the first cards that are available this year! There are about 8 more to come, so keep checking back!







All cards come with a coordinating back side!

0 comments: