Super Chevy....

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I had the best time with my Ford lovin' couple on Friday!! :) And Mr. Turbo for the short time he joined us...what a cutie! We started out in the old square of the Groom's hometown...well mine too, but that's beside the point! Friday was all about the Mr & Mrs. So like I said, we started out in the town square area to get some fun shots of them and the Mr's super cool '64 Mustang...man I hope that's the right year...so pretty. Can cars be pretty?? Well, if they can, it was! Blue with white, what I call racing stripes. I know there is a more technical term or a specific name, but it escapes me at the moment. (Correct me Groom, if you read this.....) How cute are they?!?!?





So then we head to another spot in our hometown, but not without a tiny set back...but soon we were ready to go! :) So we headed to our next stop and got some shots and also had a run in with a hungry duck. I didn't get any shots of him and its probably a good thing. The duck activists probably wouldn't have been pleased with our means of shooing them away. (No ducks were harmed in this photo adventure...sticks being shook at them, yes but no harm, I promise!)



So then, just before we were ready to break and get ready for our next location....Super Chevy to the rescue!!! :) I am pretty sure Mrs was about ready to sell the Ford at this point and I am also pretty certain, that Mr was ecstatic that I was not snapping photos of this aspect of our day. (Believe me, if I would have thought of it, and wasn't worried about the 'stang', I would have been snapping away at my beast of a Chevy helping out! So anyway, after a quick break, and a drive into Dallas (after picking up the Dodge), we got to the next location...which was GORGEOUS by the way! And really it was, not just because I share the name of the Chapel, but it really is going to be a BEAUTIFUL wedding there next spring!!!





And our last stop was at the Arboretum. The summer heat is really not bothering anything other than the patrons right now, everything still looks so good! Green and flowery, perfect to wrap up our day!





I really had a blast with you guys and can't wait to shoot you, Mrs for your bridals! I agree with you on the no heat thing! Also, me not being pregnant would be great too! Your gallery will be complete soon!! :)

0 comments: