Saturday at the park.....

>> Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today was by far the best Saturday in a long time with toddlers! I had a morning with a little guy who is always a little leary of me and my big camera stuck in my face, but either he really liked my Mickey I had today, or he felt sorry for Momma about not giving me many smiles in the past and sooo made up for it today!! Here is a sneak peek Momma!! Many more smiles to come!



Then this afternoon, we went a little further east and had fun with a little girl who always keeps me on my toes....except for today, she kept me still in one place and posed like no other!! I think she secretly knew she looked super cute in her outfit and didn't want to get it dirty! Come on, seriously how cute is she!?! More to come of this little sweetie too!



Last but not least, my little munchkin fell asleep on Thursday waiting for my newborn session. She had a fit to sit on 'her' beanbag and was very jealous that I had it set out and covered up for a baby to use. She fell asleep and I took full advantage to get the newborn shots I never had of her....how sweet is she?!? But, I swear, she is not as sweet awake as she appears asleep! The terrible two's have officially arrived at our house!

0 comments: